The student admission process at Timothy Christian School involves the following
- Meet with the Principal and tour the school.
- Review the Admission Information Package.
- New families must submit the following:
- Student Registration Form
- Pastor Reference Form
- Parental Agreement Form
- Families Statement of Faith (a paragraph outlining what you believe)
- A non-refundable $500.00 cheque (A donation receipt will be issued and this
cheque will be returned if the application for admission is not accepted by the
- Up to date Immunization Records (or an Affidavit from the Health Unit confirming
your family has chosen to not immunize your children).
Click here for more information.
- Upon receipt of the above information, the Principal and Administrative
Assistant will complete the interview process with new families.
- The Principal or Administrative Assistant will contact you to update you on the
status of your registration.
After you have received confirmation of enrolment in writing, the following
will need to be completed and submitted to the school office to complete the registration
- School Fee Form must be signed and completed (handed out in the end of May)
- Tuition cheque(s) or Direct Deposit Form must be submitted with School Fee Form.
- PITCH Form (and cheques) must be signed and submitted.