Student Admission Policy
Conditions of Enrollment:
- Parents need to subscribe to the basis and aim of the Constitution and its principles.
Parents who do not completely agree with the basis and purpose of the Constitution
of the Society, but still wish to send their child(ren) to the school may do so
only by special permission and arrangement of the Board.
- Parents will be expected to accept the basic instruction and discipline of the school.
- Parents shall assume financial obligations according to the current schedule of
- Junior Kindergarten children must be at least four (4) years of age by December
- Students entering Senior Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by December 31st.
- Grade placement is determined by the administration.
- Acceptance for enrollment will depend on space availability and the school’s ability
to adequately meet a particular child’s needs.
- Timothy Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic background.
- The Principal may admit students for a probationary period not to exceed 60 days.