Student Admission Policy
Conditions of Enrollment:
- Parents need to subscribe to the basis and aim of the Constitution and its principles.
Parents who do not completely agree with the basis and purpose of the Constitution
of the Society, but still wish to send their child(ren) to the school may do so
only by special permission and arrangement of the Board.
- Parents will be expected to accept the basic instruction and discipline of the school.
- Parents shall assume financial obligations according to the current schedule of
- Junior Kindergarten children must be at least four (4) years of age by December
- Students entering Senior Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by December 31st.
- Grade placement is determined by the administration.
- Acceptance for enrollment will depend on space availability and the school’s ability
to adequately meet a particular child’s needs.
- Timothy Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic background.
- The Principal may admit students for a probationary period not to exceed 60 days.
To begin the enrollment process:
- Read all school materials including "The Constitution."
- Submit The Student Application For Admission Form, General Family Information Form
and Parental Agreement Form, to the School Office for processing. Please include
the Pastor’s Reference Form outlining your commitment to the Christian Faith and
- A one time Entrance Fee of $ 500.00 must accompany your application. This fee may
be reduced if the applicant can demonstrate that they have been an active supporter
of Christian education with donations and/or services rendered.
- A tour of the school can be requested at any time.
Once all forms have been received:
- An interview with the Principal/Development Director will be scheduled to discuss items including but not limited to:
- The purpose, vision and mission of the school
- A description of the entire educational program of the school
- Behavioral expectations and the school's discipline policy
- Home-school communications
- Staff certification
- Board policies and appeals procedures
- Consideration of the school's ability to meet any special needs
- All children in grades 1 through 8 will be assessed by the Resource Department to
evaluate their academic standing and to determine appropriate grade placement.
- Decisions of acceptance will be made upon the Principal’s recommendation.
- The parents will be notified, in writing, of the final decision.
The parents may appeal an admission decision to the Board of The Timothy Christian School Society. The Board's decision will be final.